Last Updated: Saturday 14th May 2022
- This policy explains how the NetMart website and related applications (the “Site”, “we” or “us”) collect, use, share and protect the personal information that we collect through this site or different channels. NetMart has established the site to link up the users who need foods, shops, pharmacies, markets,s or grocery items to be shipped or delivered by the riders from the affiliated restaurants or shops to the desired location. This policy also applies to any mobile applications that we develop for use with our services on the Platform, and references to this “App”, “we” or “us” is intended to also include these mobile applications. Please read below to learn more about our information policies. By using this Platform, you agree to these policies.
2. Information provided by the web browser
- You have to provide us with personal information like your name, contact no, mailing address and email id, our app will also fetch your location information to give you the best service. Like many other websites, we may record information that your web browser routinely shares, such as your browser type, browser language, software and hardware attributes, the date and time of your visit, the web page from which you came, your Internet Protocol address and the geographic location associated with that address, the pages on this Site that you visit and the time you spent on those pages. This will generally be anonymous data that we collect on an aggregate basis.
3. Personal Information that you provide
- If you want to use our service, you must create an account on our Platform. To establish your account, we will ask for personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you, which may include your name, phone number, and e-mail address. We may also collect demographic information about you, such as your zip code, and allow you to submit additional information that will be part of your profile. Other than the basic information that we need to establish your account, it will be up to you to decide how much information to share as part of your profile. We encourage you to think carefully about the information that you share and we recommend that you guard your identity and your sensitive information. Of course, you can review and revise your profile at any time.
4. Legal and Regulatory
- Our Services are subject to certain laws and regulations which may require us to process your Personal Information. For example, we process your Personal Information to pay our taxes, to fulfill our business obligations, and ensure compliance with employment and recruitment laws or as necessary to manage risk as required under applicable law.
5. Agreements and Policies
- When you access or use our Services, you are bound to our Terms and Conditions (if you are a User), the Seller Terms of Service or other master services agreement entered into between you and NetMart (if you are a Seller), and this Policy. To ensure you comply with them, we process your Personal Information by actively monitoring, investigating, preventing and mitigating any alleged or actual prohibited, illicit or illegal activities on our Services. We also process your Personal Information to: investigate, prevent or mitigate violations of our internal terms, agreements or policies; and enforce our agreements with third parties and business partners.
6. Sellers, Drivers or other users
- To help provide you with a high-quality delivery we also may provide your information, including your Personal Information and order details, to the Drivers who complete your requested deliveries. Similarly, we may provide information to Merchants to facilitate deliveries such as your first name and last initial and order information related to your orders with Sellers. We may also share information that you provide to NetMart with Sellers as part of a Seller/User Loyalty Program when you connect your NetMart account with the applicable Seller program.
7. Payment Information
- To make the payment online for availing our services, you have to provide the bank account, mobile financial service (MFS), debit card, and credit card information to the NetMart platform.
8. Session and Persistent Cookies
9. Network Security
- We care about keeping you secure and safe while using our Services. Keeping you safe requires us to process your Personal Information, such as your device information, activity information and other relevant information. We use such information to combat spam, malware, malicious activity or security risks; improve and enforce our security measures; and monitor and verify your identity so that unauthorized users do not gain access to your information.
- When you use our services (for example on our Platform), complete electronic forms, communicate with NetMart or contact us, by online chat, email, phone or text, we may automatically collect and store certain information about you and the activity you engaged in, for example, your name and contact information; your order details; information that you voluntarily provide to us; the nature of your communication; the purpose of the interaction, and the action we took in response to your inquiry or request.
- We also use your information to communicate with you. For example, we may send you text messages or other notifications about the status of your orders and deliveries. We may also contact you with promotional offerings or other communications that may be of interest to you. If we send you marketing emails or texts about services that may interest you, each email or text will contain instructions permitting you to “opt out” of receiving future email or text marketing communications.
- In the event you contact us, we use certain information to respond to your questions and assist you with any issues that may arise in your use of the Services. If you send direct messages, such as chat or text messages to a Driver, using the telephone number for that Driver available on the Services, we may use a third-party service provider to monitor and analyze these messages. We monitor these messages for fraud prevention, to ensure appropriate charging of fees, to enforce our Terms and Conditions, and for quality and training purposes. As part of this process, NetMart and its service provider will receive in real-time and store data about your direct messages, such as chat or text messages, including the date and time of the text message, your phone number, and the message. If you do not agree with the monitoring of direct messages you send to Drivers, please do not send messages to Drivers.
11. Location Information
- When you use the services, we may collect and store general location information (such as IP address). We may also collect route information and delivery pick-up or drop-off information. If you permit the services to access location services through the permission system used by your mobile operating system (“Platform”) or browser, we may also collect and store the precise location of your device when the NetMart App is running in the foreground or background of your device. This information may be used to help you select your delivery address, to provide more accurate deliveries of your orders, provide recommendations to you, enhance your user experience and improve the services. You can choose whether to enable the location tracking feature through the settings on your device or Platform or when prompted by the NetMart mobile app. If you choose to disable the location feature, the delivery man will not receive precise location information from your device, which may compromise the accuracy of deliveries in some situations, for instance, if you are located in a large area, such as a park.
12. Web Beacons
- We may also use web beacons or similar technology to help us track the effectiveness of our communications. Web beacons, also known as web bugs, pixel tags or clear GIFs, are tiny graphics with a unique identifier that may be included on our Platform to deliver or communicate with cookies, to track and measure the performance of our Platform and Services, monitor how many web visitors we have, and to monitor the effectiveness of our advertising. Unlike cookies, which are stored on the user’s hard drive, web beacons are typically embedded invisibly on web pages (or in an email)
13. Provide You with the Services
- We use your information to provide you with the Services. For example, we use credit card information to complete a transaction or an address to allow the Driver to fulfill your delivery (if you are a User), or your name and phone number to set up your business on the Services (if you are a Seller). If the applicable information is to be provided or the Service is to be performed by a third party, then we will disclose the applicable Personal Information to the third party providing the information for performing the applicable Services. Your information may be available or provided to third-party or service providers that are contractually obligated to protect your information as disclosed in this Policy. Payment information may be shared with your bank to validate your payment card.
14. Advertising Cookies
15. Mobile Applications
- Depending on your permissions, we may receive your Personal Information from your Internet service and mobile device providers. Users of mobile devices who do not want to receive interest-based advertising may opt out in several ways. Each operating system, (iOS for Apple phones, Android for Android devices, and Windows for Microsoft devices) provides its instructions on how to prevent the delivery of tailored in-application advertisements. You should view your device or system “Settings” to determine how you can opt out of the use of your device ID for “cross-app” personalized advertising.
16. Permitted by Law
- We recognize that information related to your orders could contain private information. However, we may be required to provide your information to third parties including law enforcement agencies when required to protect and defend our legal rights, protect the safety and security of users of our Services, prevent fraud, comply with the law, respond to legal process, or a request for cooperation by a government entity, and the like.
17. Children’s Information
- Our Services are not intended for children under 17 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 17. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 17 and believe he or she has disclosed Personal Information to us, please contact us. A parent or guardian of a child under the age of 17 may review and request the deletion of the child’s Personal Information.
18. Google Analytics
- We may also use Google Analytics or a similar service to gather statistical information about the visitors to this Platform and how they use the Platform. This, also, is done on an anonymous basis. We will not try to associate anonymous data with your personally identifiable data. If you would like to learn more about Google Analytics, please click here.